Download and view videos

16 replies [Last post]
Turmell
Turmell's picture
User offline. Last seen 4 years 34 weeks ago. Offline

Hi,

I purchased the download videos and I'm not able to view or download now. I was told I could watch whenever I wanted online. I didn't download all my purchase. Is there any possibility to do it?

Thank you!

assr
assr's picture
User offline. Last seen 6 days 20 hours ago. Offline
Links

Hello there,

The links do expire after a while, yes. You can/should download the videos onto your own computer but if your links have now expired please just contact orders@keyfax.com with your username and we will gladly re-activate them.

Turmell
Turmell's picture
Thank you!

Thank you very much!

I'll do so. However, shouldn't I be able to watch them online anyway or it expires as well? I can't watch them online neither now.

Turmell
Turmell's picture
orders@keyfax.com

Hi,

I sent a message to orders@keyfax.com two days ago, but I haven't got any answer yet. Is there any problem?

Thank you very much!

assr
assr's picture
Updated!

Sorry for the delay - seasonal pressure! We have re-activated your downloads so just go to your my purchases and there everything will be.

Best for the Season!

Turmell
Turmell's picture
Thank you very much!

Same to you. I hope you'll keep making this high quality products.

Best and Thank you!

pgtaylor
pgtaylor's picture
User offline. Last seen 2 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
The "Mixing" download "assr3-2-en-mixing.mp4" is corrupted

assr3-2-en-mixing.mp4 download appears to be corrupted. Have dowloaded twice. Same problems e.g at 3min 33secs.

Anybody else experience this?

assr
assr's picture
Thanks for the feedback! This

Thanks for the feedback! This bug has been troubling us for awhile now, but I just made another system adjustment.

Please download the Mixing section again and let me know if the problem persists. Thanks!

Ben Cruz
Media Director

KlangDialog
KlangDialog's picture
User offline. Last seen 12 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Studio Stories

Hi,
is there any possibility to download the Studio Stories? I buy the whole DVD Box, very great stuff :-) Thanks a lot for this.

But is there a way to get the Stories too?

Thanks a lot Best regards Sebastian Struck

lynnedr11
lynnedr11's picture
User offline. Last seen 12 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Help - I don't know why I cannot download to my iPAD

I am desperately trying to reach someone at Keyfax ASAP. We are getting in the car for an 8 hr roadtrip and my download links are NOT working. Nor does it give me any directions to download on my iPAD. There is no 'right' click. Please respond or call me via my voice, text and email messages.

bencruz
bencruz's picture
User offline. Last seen 8 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
I'm very sorry for not

I'm very sorry for not noticing this post sooner. I hope your roadtrip went well!

We highly suggest you download the videos on your computer, if you have one, and then use iTunes to transfer the videos to your iPad. This way, your downloads will remain backed up on your computer in case you remove them from your iPad.

If you do want to download the videos to your iPad, you have to use a third-party app, like GoodReader, Perfect Browser or Atomic Browser, which supports the download of files on iPad.

With these apps, you can navigate to the download page, press and hold your finger over the download button, and select to download the link.

Best,
Ben Cruz
Media Director

ddgoldberg
ddgoldberg's picture
User offline. Last seen 12 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Download Videos terrible process

I bought the $99 video download package and can't believe the Byzantine download process that followed. Who has 2 hours to babysit 24 individual downloads? If you can't compress the videos enough to make them available in one or two downloadable packages, don’t sell them as a set.

And what’s with the warning on each download “Your download link will expire and must be started within 15 minutes of purchase.” First, this is obviously not true since I spent much more than 15 minutes downloading. Second, it’s probably illegal. If you sell a product and take the money for it and then, with no prior warning, refuse to deliver it, as this alert seems to threaten, it’s fraud. Since you can’t control the ability of your customers to download large files, you have to set something up so it will work for everyone. I see you use some sort of Amazon delivery system and I can’t believe they don’t have the facility to make this a better process if you do your end of it properly.

One thing that would help if you can’t actually fix the problem, is to change the naming convention of the files so they are easier to track as downloaded. You list them alphabetically on the download page but they are named in some sort or order that probably reflects the DVDs on which they come. However, this means that on a customer’s computer they will list by numbers in the names meaning in a completely different order than on your page making it very difficult to track which files have been downloaded and which haven’t. I could go on but , jeesh, a little forethought please!

David

db9091
db9091's picture
User offline. Last seen 12 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
No Download, No Quiz, Spotty Streaming, Not Buying Product Again

I paid for a download of the guitar video and the link didn't download anything and now says it's expired. This was for my third time purchasing a product, testing how well your service works, and frankly: FAIL.

I'm going to have to give up on this series and either get it second hand. It's a well done product, however, the service is poor. The streaming is spotty. You have only minutes to view things. The download link didn't work. There was no quiz at the end. Emailing gets no timely response. Forum posting gets no timely response. And worst of all, in the end, I paid for a product that you were never able to deliver. In all my dealings on the internet with streams and downloads, this stands by far as a classic example of the worst.

I think you should get out of the streaming business and just sell this product ONLY as DVD's. If you don't have the resources to handle servicing this package in bits, then you are just taking money for no just compensation. And while your intention are good, the end result is, frankly, theft.

Your product is one of the good things out there, and this streaming service COULD be the sort of thing that prevents criminals from posting it on Usenet, but you are going about your business in such a way as to actively encourage such criminal behavior, I should think, vis a vis, one good theft deserves another, mode of thinking. I hope you change for the better to serve your customers and prevent such illegal activity.
Dennis

assr
assr's picture
Hi Dennis,We apologize for

Hi Dennis,

We apologize for your poor experience. We don't receive complaints like yours often, but do want to ameliorate as much as possible.

When you purchase a video download from ASSR, your links remain available under the "My Purchases" hyperlink on the right-side menu.
To clarify, the 15 min expiration is for the unique download link each time you arrive on a download page. If you simply refresh your web browser, you will be generated a new link and the 15 min expiration starts again.

By the way, to answer the post above yours, The 15 min expiration is simply to Start a download; it is not expected for the download to Complete before 15 min.

Please send ben@keyfax.com your email address so we can figure out what happened to your previously sent messages.

I hope this helps so far. Again, we are very sorry for any difficulties you have had with ASSR.

Best,
The ASSR Team

assr
assr's picture
Hi Dennis, One more note:

Hi Dennis,

One more note: Regarding the quizzes, make sure you click the "Take the Quiz" button on the stream/download page for each section.

We understand your frustrations, so we are deeply considering a helpful "how-to" video for anyone to learn how to properly download and view our videos.

Best regards,
The ASSR Team

Legin2u
Legin2u's picture
User offline. Last seen 9 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
I'm having issues with this web site too

This site is a pain in the a** and nothing seems to work instinctively, who designed it?
So far a waste of time registering, nothing works as advertised.

Turmell
Turmell's picture
Download Links Needed

Hi,

I suffered a crash and I lost my videos. Could it be possible to download it again.

Thank you very much!