DVD shipping

5 replies [Last post]
B. Harrison
B. Harrison's picture
User offline. Last seen 11 years 28 weeks ago. Offline

Hi,
Shortly after the Webcast I was sent a PM to confirm my mailing address for the DVD set I had won in the contest. It's been a few weeks now and I was just wondering if they had in fact been shipped and by which method? I'm a little concerned as my current address will be changing at the end of May. When can I expect to receive them?

Walk softly and carry a big USB stick

moondog
moondog's picture
User offline. Last seen 11 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Also a shipping question?

Also, just following-up on my order of a lava lamp and 4GB usb Card. I did receive an email from orders@keyfax.com advising me of the below delay, but, that was on Wed 4/20/2011 1:02 PM. ↓↓↓This was the message ↓↓↓
(We just wanted to inform you that there is a short delay on the 4GB usb Card that your ordered from artandscienceofsound.com. We are expecting the cards in by early next week at the latest, and we will ship off your complete order as soon as they arrive! Sorry for any inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
The Artandscienceofsoundrecording.com Team)

Maybe, I'm just a little too anxious, but, under my purchases it states that the order has been processed. → Reference Number: 998350

Thanks

Moon Dog
moondogselpaso.com

assr
assr's picture
User offline. Last seen 7 hours 52 min ago. Offline
shipping

B.Harrison, we will double check that everything went ok on our end with that shipment.

Moondog, USB cards are now in stock and your order shipped out today.

Thanks!

B. Harrison
B. Harrison's picture
I just received an E-mail

I just received an E-mail notification from the USPS Shipping services that the package is due to be shipped on 05.02.2011. Not sure how long it will be 'til delivery, but I've got a tracking number. So I guess everything is fine.
By the way, someone mentioned it being an autographed set, is that true?

moondog
moondog's picture
User offline. Last seen 11 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Thank you

ASSR, just writing to say thank you. I received my shipment today :-)

Moon Dog
moondogselpaso.com

B. Harrison
B. Harrison's picture
Finally got it ...

The set has arrived :-)
It actually arrived (at the local postoffice) on the 6th and I waited and waited for them to deliver it or at least notify me. I finally got fed up and went to the postoffice today and picked it up. Cost me 25 Sfr (@ $25 CAN), not that the post this end deserved it (seems they revalue it at the stated value plus the cost of original postage, then base their own tax on top of that amount - regular mafia.
Anyway, love the set. The original boxed set which I bought last year, I'm going to give as a present to my son who has just begun producing and recording/mixing bands here in Switzerland.

Again,
Thanks Alan